Selling VR To Your Customers
Thinking about running VR attractions — or recently added them to your business? You'll need to know how to promote them!
It's become easier than ever to install world-class VR attractions in location-based entertainment businesses. But that's just the start. While VR's growing fast, there are many people who still haven't tried it at all — and that's a barrier you need to blast through with the right promotion.
- How do you ensure your VR attraction is a success? How do you need to present it to your customerbase?
- What are the tips and tricks any VR operator needs to know to optimize their offering for maximum return?
- What are the basics of paid marketing — both traditional and digital? Where do you need to be and how do you measure success?
We've helped more than 100 locations deploy and promote incredible VR experiences, and we're passing on what we've learned to you!
ORIGINAL DATE: May 26, 2022
ORIGINAL TIME: 6:00pm GMT | 11:00am MT
RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE!
WHO ARE WE? WHAT'S VRCAVE?
We've been in the commercial VR industry for as long as it's existed, developing a line of multiplayer, tetherless VR escape rooms. Intuitive enough for any customer to pick up and play, these VR experiences start with the escape room concept and take it, well, anywhere.
Jeremy Paige | vrCAVE
Ryan Bromsgrove | vrCAVE
WHAT WE CREATE
vrCAVE has developed a robust collection of 6 VR escape rooms, 1 VR action puzzle game, and 1 VR haunted house. We add to our library every year — meaning vrCAVE partners always have something new to share with their customers!
- Escape a medieval prison — and a dragon!
- Go high above the Earth to repair a space station
- Plunge into the ocean to retrieve a lost treasure
All games are made with the freedom and excitement of multi-user room-scale VR in mind — entertaining groups in more than 16 different countries!
Don't miss out!
Watch this webinar now to make sure you get caught up on what you need to sell VR to your customers!