WEBINAR / May 25, 2023
Countdown to Launch
8 STEPS FOR PROMOTING A NEW OR EXPANDING VR BUSINESS
Whether you're about to start a completely new business, or you're adding VR escape rooms onto your existing business, we're here to help you understand exactly what you've got to do for a successful launch.
- Who should you be targeting and how do you reach them?
- What platforms should you be on? What should you avoid?
- How do you create offers and campaigns that best sell the VR escape room experience?
vrCAVE has helped 180+ locations launch VR escape rooms. We're here to help you find success!
ORIGINAL DATE: May 25, 2023
ORIGINAL TIME: 1:00pm EST | 11:00am MT
Webinar recording now available!
Here's what we're talking about.
In 25 minutes, we're tackling the topic of getting your business ready to launch VR. There's a lot to do when you're launching an attraction, and VR comes with the added question of "what if my customers have never done this before?"
You might not know where to start. That's okay. We've condensed it to 8 steps we've learned by helping more than 180 locations get started focused around one often-missed opportunity: the pre-launch event.
- Leverage your testing period to produce authentic content to sell the product
- Build buzz and bookings before your doors even open
- Create partnerships and offers that will draw people in and keep them coming back
Bring your questions! Our host and presenter will be on-hand after the main presentation to dig deeper into the launch topics that are top of your mind!
WHAT VRCAVE DOES
Every one of these pins is a location we've helped add our own VR product! We've been in the commercial VR industry for as long as its existed, developing a line of multiplayer, free-roam VR escape rooms. Intuitive for any customer to pick up and play, these VR experiences start with the escape room concept and take it, well, anywhere.
Ryan Bromsgrove | Marketing Manager
WHAT WE CREATE
vrCAVE has developed a robust collection of 7 VR escape rooms, 1 VR action puzzle game, and 1 VR haunted house. We add to our library every year — meaning vrCAVE partners always have something new to share with their customers!
- Escape a medieval prison — and a dragon!
- Go high above the Earth to repair a space station
- Plunge into the ocean to retrieve a lost treasure
All games are made with the freedom and excitement of multi-user room-scale VR in mind — entertaining groups in more than 20 different countries!
Don't miss out! Sign up here
Even if you're still figuring out if VR escape rooms are right for you, understanding the launch marketing process will give you a huge edge when it comes to deciding if these products are right for your business.
Fill in the form for immediate access to this presentation!