what is Room-Scale Virtual Reality?
How Any Location-Based Entertainment Can Get More Business With Exclusive VR Experiences
Room-scale VR is something special.
Virtual reality headset ownership is increasing every year. But home VR just doesn't come with the freedom of having dedicated space with dedicated content designed for group play.
That's where you come in. You've got the space. You've got the expertise to show people a great time. All you need is to know more about the hardware and software demands of operating the cutting-edge virtual reality experience your customers can't get anywhere else.
Watch our free webinar to learn how your entertainment location can get up and running with the latest in free-roam room-scale VR in just a few weeks.
ORIGINAL DATE: June 29, 2021
ORIGINAL TIME: 5:00pm GMT | 11:00am MT
RECORDING AVAILABLE BELOW
What You'll Learn in the Webinar
We'll cover everything you need to know about getting a room-scale VR room up and running in your location-based entertainment business. Whether you've dabbled in VR already or are a complete newcomer, if you're considering adding VR to your location-based entertainment business, you'll find this session helpful.
- Room-Scale Versus Booth | There are two ways businesses typically operate commercial VR. You'll understand the differences between the VR Booth and Room-Scale VR models and when each is best deployed.
- Room-Scale VR Hardware | There are many headsets available. You'll find out how to run top-quality high-end headsets with backpack PCs, how to run on the more streamlined wireless Oculus Quest platform — and the advantages of each.
- The Room-Scale VR Experience | You'll learn all about what makes the room-scale experience so attractive to customers. From the VR content designed specifically for multi-user play to the freedom not available in other VR models, you'll learn how to leverage room-scale VR to impress your customers and turn them into repeat visitors.
This webinar is offered by vrCAVE to help educate location-based entertainment businesses about room-scale virtual reality operations. We're happy to offer this for free for escape room owners, family entertainment centers, VR arcades, and other location-based entertainment businesses.
WHO ARE WE?
vrCAVE has been a leader in the free-roam virtual reality space since backpack PCs first enabled the unmatched immersive experience of wireless VR. We keep up with hardware advancement and continue to develop our unique line of virtual reality escape room experiences that let people freely explore incredible new worlds not accessible in any other way.
Alex Rossol | Co-Founder
WHAT WE CREATE
vrCAVE has developed a robust collection of 5 VR escape rooms, 1 VR action puzzle game, and 1 VR haunted house. We add to our library every year — meaning vrCAVE partners always have something new to share with their customers!
- Escape a medieval prison — and a dragon!
- Go high above the Earth to repair a space station
- Plunge into the ocean to retrieve a lost treasure
All games are made with the freedom and excitement of multi-user room-scale VR in mind — entertaining groups in more than 15 different countries!
Everything You Need to Know About Room-Scale VR
This webinar is for anyone in the location-based entertainment business looking to add a compelling new virtual reality product for their guests to enjoy — no existing experience with VR required.
All you need to do to watch is sign up via the form here.